Sharepoint 2007 Working with Outlook Web Access Webpart

Share point 2007 provides following web parts for accessing exchange content using share point
  1. My Calendar (use with Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 or later)
  2. My Contacts (use with Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 or later
  3. My Tasks (use with Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 or later)
  4. My Inbox (use with Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 or later)
  5. My Mail Folder (use with Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 or later)

Above web parts are provided in order to be utilized Share point My Sites. If you want to use Outlook Web Access in other website you may need to use outlook web access queries from page viewer web part.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sharepoint 2007 Showing outlook Inbox using outlook active X control

IIS Configuration Error Error: Cannot write configuration file due to insufficient permissions

Grails - Introduction